Submissions to the BEE, UC Berkeley Botanical Garden's Volunteer and Staff Newsletter. Read an on-going update on our field work and botanizing trips in Baja California (especially around Mulegé). Nov. 2012 to present. Topics include:
- Bahía Concepción
- Fall Wildflowers Along the Way (BC norte to Loreto, BCS)
- Guerrero Negro
- The Making of a Flora Checklist (inglés)
- Mulegé and North to BC norte in the Spring
- Mulegé Spring
- Post Hurricane Paul (Oct 2012) and Fall-Winter Blooms
- Santuario de los Cactos (La Paz area): Feb 2014 and Mar 2015
- Sierra de Guadalupe and Spring flowers
Arroyo San Patricio (near Mulegé in the Sierra de Guadalupe)
San José de Magdalena day trip (Feb 28, 2013)
Follow us on a trip to Estero de Punta Banda, just south of Ensenada (May 2011)
See some of the plants of the central Baja desert (May 2010)
Visit Bahía Asunción and see some of its unique plant life (April-May 2010)
See the effects of Hurricane Jimena on desert plant life over time.
Check out our trip photos taken 3-5 weeks after Hurricane Jimena (Sep 2, 2009).
Please return again for updates as new locations are added as visited.